Wednesday, October 7, 2015

My Personal Logo

Shape Choices:
For my logo I did a bird with an arrow underneath. The reason I chose the bird is because it symbolizes closeness to God, and I put the arrow because I shoot archery and it symbolizes shooting for your goals. 
Color Choices:
For the color choice I chose the color purple because it symbolizes creativeness. I left the inside white because white symbolizes faith. Since the bird represents closeness to God I wanted a color to also represent my faith. 
Words:
The last component of my logo is my name underneath the arrow. I put it under the arrow because the font and words looked the best there instead of some where else.

3 comments:

  1. I like the logo but there is alot of blank outside of the logo... Otherwise it is an amazing logo! 8)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used different triangle shapes to shape the bird. It's ver simple and the arrow ties the whole logo together. Great job (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used different triangle shapes to shape the bird. It's ver simple and the arrow ties the whole logo together. Great job (:

    ReplyDelete