Monday, October 24, 2016

Fall Raccoon and Postcard

The goal of the next graphic design project was to create a raccoon and make both a fall scene and a postcard. I started out by creating the raccoon and placing it onto a solid colored background. The next step in the project was to begin creating leaves and foliage to put into the fall scene. I created different types of leaves, acorns, and branches. Once everything was done I began to add them altogether to make the fall scene. I decided to have the raccoon the main focus point by having him on a pile of leaves with the foliage I created behind it.




Once I finished the fall scene I had to make a postcard and somehow incorporate my raccoon in it. I decided that I wanted the theme of my postcard to be a Christmas card. I started out by creating the tree and ornaments with the presents, then I made the fireplace and stockings, and then I created the santa hat for my raccoon. The last thing I added on the postcard was my handwritten typography, I wrote it out on paper and then scanned it in on the computer. Once the front was done I added the presents and type onto the template of the back of the postcard. 





No comments:

Post a Comment