Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Throughout the year I have been in three different rotations and have learned four big topics: Graphic Design, Animation, Video, and Web Design. I have done many project relating to the stuff I have learned.



Graphic Design:       

For our last graphic design project we had to create a logo for ourselves. We had to come up with an idea and why also had to figure out what it symbolized. I chose a bird because it symbolized closeness to God and thats what I strive for and I chose the arrow because I do archery and have won a national tournament.










Animation:




One of my favorite animation projects was the bouncing ball. We had to slowly make shots of the ball falling while also making sure it looked somewhat realistic. 















Video:

For our final project in E9 we had to create a project and we had to create a video, a graphic design, and a website for our product. The video was fun to shoot while also complicated. Our product was the BabyVac.

https://youtu.be/LyP3nWhyPQQ


Web Design: 



Our website that we made for the BabyVac was the last part of our project and one of the hardest parts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment